There are several types of services available depending on the needs of the client. Sometimes a combination of therapies work best such as, play therapy and family therapy for a family struggling with a child's behavior. You and I can collaborate to decide what will work best for you in your circumstances. Services offered are:
- Individual therapy can help restore balance in chaos. It can be beneficial for a variety of conditions such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, grief and loss, or just feeling overwhelmed with life. We all need a space that feels safe, where we can be heard and understood when struggles arise. That safe, healing environment can help you to connect more deeply with yourself and those you care about.
- Couples counseling may be the right choice for you if conflict and/or a feeling of being roommates rather than partners is plaguing your relationship. I work to provide a safe space to explore feelings and improve communication so some of the destructive patterns can be replaced.
- Family therapy - Families are the best places for healing to happen. We are wired for connection but life struggles can make it feel like there is a short circuit in the family dynamics. Therapy can provide a safe place to express and understand the underlying feelings.
- Play therapy - Children express their feelings and heal through play in a safe environment.
- Mindful Mamas Peripartum Therapy Group for pregnant or postpartum women for those who may find that motherhood is more challenging that they imagined, especially if depression or anxiety are problematic.
- Women's Transitions Group for women of any age who are facing life transitions.